We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. This policy outlines what information we collect and how we will treat your personal information.
We collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
- Information you provide us to fulfil our agreement with you
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
We may use the information that you provide or that is obtained by us to:
- Supply a service purchased via the website
- Send you invoices and collect payments
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you
- Administer our website services for assessment and analysis to enable us to review develop and improve the services we offer
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Collect feedback to improve our service
Retaining and deleting personal data
Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose. Personal data will be retained for a maximum period of 365 days following your last correspondence with us unless such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
All historic data from enquiry forms on our website will be auto-deleted after 60 days.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law and, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store itself onto your computer. We may use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on our website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information, however, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data over the internet.
- Right to access - you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you. This will be provided within one month at no cost to you.
- Right of rectification – you have the right to have any inaccurate data about you rectified
- Right to erasure - you have the right to request that your personal data is erased providing it is no longer necessary for the purpose it was collected and it is not required to comply with a legal obligation
This policy may be updated from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us at bookings@stevenage minibushire.co.uk or by post at Stevenage Minibus Hire, 2 Brickwall Cottages, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL8 7SR.